Missguided Day to Night Outfit

(all outfit links below)

I haven't done a day to night outfit post in forever so when I received all my Missguided goodies I could resist pairing them up. It feels super weird to be doing a Missguided orientated post since i'm usually a Topshop girl but I'm loving these combos!!

Day outfit

Night outfit

Since these cigarette trousers are patterned I prefer to pair them with black tops. I've gone for two black crop tops in this case. I've been living in this long sleeved turtle-neck, and it goes so well with my o-ring choker. Because the choker is oversized it really pops with plain tops. I'm a complete mesh fanatic and even though this crop is slightly to big for me I think it dresses the evening outfit up perfectly. I chose simple monochrome shoes and bags for both outfits just to add to the sleek look. 

Who needs colour when you've got bright hair right!??

What I'm wearing Day
Choker: Missguided Top: Missguided Trousers: Missguided Shoes: Primark 
Bag: River Island (Similar here)

What I'm wearing Night
Top: Missguided Trousers: Missguided Bag: Pop up store Heels: New Look 

No comments :

Post a Comment