OOTD || Messy Mom Jeans


Firstly I apologise for the lack of links but majority of these items were bought in sales. I recently threw this outfit on for a day down the arcade and I love it. Super comfy and I love the clashing prints.

I was lucky enough to purchase these mom jeans in the Topshop Christmas sale, £20 is a bargain. I love how casual they are. I stole my top from my boyfriend's wardrobe and I love the clash of patterns. I'm lucky Kane is a similar size to me so I'm able to nick a few tops when I'm feeling the lazy look. I've also been converted to Vans, after surviving on Primark pumps. You definitely pay for the quality!! I luckily purchased them in a sale for around £30. 

Hope you're all enjoying your day, I'm off to get a new tattoo so head over to my instagram to see my new addition!!

What I'm wearing
Top: River Island Mom Jeans: Topshop Leather Jacket: Ebay (Originally Topshop)Vans: Office




No comments :

Post a Comment