OOTD || Touch Of Blue


This was one of those outfits I threw together for a shopping with Kane. Don't worry there's no haul because I just purchased a few Mac products. I rarely dress up when I go out in the day because I'd rather be comfy but this was such a nice outfit I had to share. And yes I have chopped more of my hair off (loving it soo much)!!


I'm still trying to get all my images one size so please bare with me. Also I didn't realise how little links I would have in this post but it does include a lot of old clothes so I do apologise. I think it's good for us new bloggers to show that you don't have to always be buying new items just to blog because not everyone has that luxury or gets sent clothes daily!!

Anyhow. this outfit is full on monochrome so I decided to add my metallic cut-out shoes (my feet froze) and my blue boyfriend jacket. I love how it pops against all the black. The cut really suits the outfit too. I also added my new bag that I splurged on after Christmas!! It's divine and goes with soo many outfits. I've linked the cream version because mine is out of stock but there's a great range of bags at River Island. 

What I'm wearing
Shirt: Boyfriend's wardrobe Skirt: Pop up store in Southampton Jacket: Topshop Bag: River Island (£45) Shoes: Ebay  Necklace: Oh my love 

No comments :

Post a Comment