OOTN || Glitter & Platforms

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I absolutely adore this outfit. It's so different to what I'd usually wear but it definitely makes me feel fab. Most of the items are from my summer wardrobe hence the lack of links (I know I'm a terrible fblogger sorry!!) but I couldn't resist sharing this outfit with you guys.


I'm so happy tennis skirts came back in fashion and instead of slurping on an American Apparel one I decided to hunt on amazon instead. This skirt is slightly too big so I'm going to have to get my sewing skills on it then I can finally wear it out the house. I also have a white version and I know both are rather short but a pair of running shorts fixes that worry. Glitter and knee highs were a must pairing with my skirt. I also chucked my chunky boots on last minute and I'm loving the results. 

I need a good night clubbing to wear this. I'll probably be taller than most of the guys but who cares when you feel fab!!

What I'm wearing
Top: Topshop Tennis skirt: Amazon Knee high socks: Primark Shoes: La Moda UK Bag: Pop up store (Southampton)






No comments :

Post a Comment