OOTD || Heart Collar


Thank God dungarees are back in fashion because they are the comfiest and super easy to style. I have to admit I've been super lazy and worn these a lot. There's probable a bunch of different ways to style on my instagram if you want to see more!!




I kept the styling really simple for this outfit. I'm still loving my long sleeved crop and it goes perfectly with dungarees. I added my blue velvet shoes to give a pop of colour and my heart choker to add some detail. I don't think dungarees need a lot of styling if I'm honest.I decided to actually show you guys my blanket of a scarf too which I've been wearing since last winter. I also recently found this cute bomber jacket that I got when I was back in uni and it's safe to say it's my go to jacket. 
What I'm wearing
Choker: Necro Leather Crop: Missguided Dungarees: H&M Blue velvet shoes: Office (gift) Jacket: Primark Scarf: Zara 

No comments :

Post a Comment