OOTD || Blanket Cape


I've been slacking recently with my blog, I guess I've had a blogging block. But I am back with a whole new range of outfits!! I just finished with my blog shoot hence my late posting. This was my favourite outfit from the whole shoot. Pairing my cape with this outfit was a complete whim but I'm loving the results.

I'm absolutely loving turtle neck tops this month and I need to purchase more. I live in this and my black crop religiously. I just love how versatile they are. I'm sure they'll be sticking around this spring and if not I'll still be parading around in them!! I decided to do a bit of self promoting by adding my harness but I need to show my new range off a little more because I'm loving these huge o-ring designs. The harness is so simple yet it really pops against my pvc skirt. Adding my cape really adds another dimension to the whole outfit. Honestly I've found it difficult to wear since buying it but I love when it pulls an outfit together. I'm just hoping for a fab day out as the weather warms to wear this!!

Yes I changed my hair yet again!! Oops, I'm still adjusting to the brown fringe but it does mean I can wear hair pieces again. 


What I'm wearing
Cape: New Look Turtle neck: New Look Harness: My store Pvc skirt: Topshop Shoes: River Island





No comments :

Post a Comment