OOTD || Studs & Leather


I know this is a pretty bog-standard outfit but I think it's refreshing for bloggers to actually show a range of outfits. I could easily purchase and sell key pieces regularly to blog only fancy outfits but I'm like everyone else. I love a comfy, slouchy outfit!! I live in Joni Jeans and slouchy t-shirts majority of the time so why not blog them too!!



There's not many images for this outfit but you get the jist. I recently purchased this crop in a Missguided sale but forgot to add it to my haul post (oops). I decided to pair it with my blue wash joni jeans. I went through years of avoiding blue jeans but now own quite a few pairs. Joni and mom jeans are my go to when I'm in Topshop and I need to extend my collection. I also added a few key bracelet details as the outfit is super simple. I'm still loving my chunky leather bracelet after all these years and it's lovely to see their business grow too. 

What I'm wearing
Jacket: Ebay (originally Topshop Top: Missguided Joni Jeans: Topshop Vans: Office Silver bangle: Black tied Chunky bracelet: Deathly Clothing


No comments :

Post a Comment