Mini Swansea Haul

(All links below) 

So after applying to a gazillion apprenticeships I decided to treat myself a little. Plus I need a cute dress for my girls visiting so why not??


Crochet tops: Primark (£5 each)
White mesh dress: Miss Selfridge (£25)

Firstly I bought this cute dress for a night out. It's from the petite section so do size up if you order online. Miss Selfridge are killers for extremely small sizing. It has mesh panels either side and it a mini body-con. Let hope I don't leak pink on it!! I also grabbed these two crochet tops from Primark. Crochet is going to be a big hit this summer and they're a bargain at a fiver each.
Purse: River Island (£10)

It was time for a summer purse and River Island is always my go to for bags and purses. It's super simple with lots of room for cards and money (as if I have any!!)

Heels: New Look (£19.99)

I also bought these cute nude heels. They are really comfortable and easier to wear. The straps give them stability so no toppling over in these. I'm loving nude everything at the moment so I could't resist these!!


No comments :

Post a Comment