OOTD || Burgundy Suede


Fringe overload!! I am loving the fringe trend and I know it's perfect timed for festival season but that doesn't mean you have to be a festival-goer to pull it off. Fringing is my favourite summer trend right now and this playsuit is beautiful!!

I can't deny I missed wearing deep pink items when I had pink hair but now they can return to my wardrobe. I'm a sucker for velvet or suede so this playsuit is perfect for me. It's tailored just right and the fringe detail extends to the back as well. The only problem is it's dry clean only!! I also purchased this fringed waist-coat around the same time and once again it's to die for. It also has a lace up detail either side you can wear it as fitted as you prefer. I've double knotted them as they were a bit of a pain unravelling. Any how I paired this items with my sling back heels which I have an epic love hate relationship with. I love how casual yet transferable this outfit is. Take off the hat and waist-coat and you could go to town!! I am in dire need of a nice hat but every single one I like it's ridiculously expensive so I've stolen Kane's for now!!

Back in England this week so keep an eye out on insta if you're interested in days out. I've also got a huge giveaway this week with Shopmoonchild ending Monday you can enter!!

What I'm wearing
Hat: River Island (Mens) Fringe Playsuit: Missguided  Fringe Waistcoat: Boohoo  Heels: New Look 





No comments :

Post a Comment