OOTD || Interview Causal


Recently I've been interviewing at a few salons and this is my go to outfit. It's so comfortable and sleek. It makes me feel super confident so I had to share it with you guys. Yes I am an outfit repeater; aren't we all?

I absolutely adore this outfit. I am debating buying a bunch of these split tops for summer. My only issue is the back is lower, so it peaks out of jumpers and such. I've been living in sleeveless jumpers and blazers. Not the most practical item, but they are bang on trend and bring an outfit together perfectly. I think the whole grey scale look is effortless and timeless. I of course paired this top with my wet look leggings that were kindly gifted by Leggsington. They are perfect for the warmer weather but as stated before not the best for a colder temperature. 

What I'm wearing
Blazer: New Look Top: Missguided *Leggings: Leggsington* Shoes: Primark Bag: River Island  *Necklace: Elsie Grace*


2 comments :

  1. Wow, love this outfit! Exactly the kind of things I like :) Plus you're gorgeous, hope you know that!
    See you,
    xoxo
    www.majormathilde.com

    ReplyDelete