OOTD || Colour Pop


I'm finally blogging this amazing sale purchase. I love how bright and colourful this piece is. Plus I can finally wear colours without my hair clashing!!

I adore this playsuit because you can easily style it for day or evening wear. I haven't worn it on a day out yet, but now the sun is finally shining I'm definitely wearing this to our zoo trip. I always belt playsuit just to break up the outfit. With this playsuit you could easily style it with all black or white due to the colours. I usually go for black collared items so it's nice to have a white piece for a change. I did have a little snare in the shorts when this arrive but I decided to quickly sew it up rather than returning. It was a sale item after all. I paired this with my sling back shoes that I think can transition day to night too. I'd definitely pair this with some lace up ankle boots or heels when I eventually splurge. 

Please ignore my awkward wink in my final photos but I hope you're enjoying the sun and bringing out your colours ready for summer!! Also please forgive me for constantly blogging Missguided, I seem to be splurging way too much on their products!!

What I'm wearing
Playsuit: Missguided Belt: Primark (£3) Heels: New Look Bag: New Look 

1 comment :

  1. LOVE this playsuit! Such a bargain. I also adore your hair, both the cut and color. You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete