OOTD || Gremlin Casual


It's finally Easter and for once I have time to invest more in my blog, I've been completely swamped with clients and orders so I haven't really had the energy to shoot and blog. But I'm back and will hopefully be able to post a lot more over this break. I'll draft up a bunch of post too so I'll potentially be back for good. For starts here's one of my favourite outfits. We all know I'm one for the androgynous look; I love being able to transform myself and this is such a good example.

I decided to go all monochrome for once (yeah yeah who am I kidding!!!!), and pair my new leotard with my grid print trousers. I have to give it to Missguided; they make fabulous cigarette trousers. Super comfortable and really affordable. I wasn't sure if the patterns would mix well at first but they actually pop quite well. I love my new leotard and luckily snagged it from a friend on depop. I can't afford Blackmilk clothing on a regular basis so I love grabbing bargains online. I actually wear this outfit quite often to college or causal days, as it's rather smart but uber comfortable. 

I hope you're all stocking up on the chocolate ready for next weekend. I'm finally off home for once and really excited to see the family. As you can also see I'm now back to colourful hair (see sidebar), so you may see a wig or two when it comes to my less monochrome outfits!!

What I'm wearing
Blazer: H&M  (Similar here) Leotard: Blackmilk Clothing via Depop  (Similar here)Belt: Primark Trousers: Missguided Vans: Office 


No comments :

Post a Comment