The Laser Boutique Review


Recently I was sent this awesome handmade items by the laser boutique and I couldn't wait to share with you guys. They are all personalised and engraved by hand. You know how much I love supporting fellow small businesses so I'm excited to be collaborating with this brand!!


I received two lovely items including couples "one to remember" key-rings and a handy animal multi-tool. They were sent rather promptly and the key-rings arrived in the decorative box while the tool was enclosed in a padded acrylic box. There's little worry about your items getting damaged in the post which is always reassuring when you buy handmade goods.
 These key-rings are such a great idea for couples; I love the calender format. Luckily me and Kane met and got together on the same month hence the two dates circled. I love how original the concept is. They are really subtle to so your mister won't refuse to use them!! They are also a really great size so you'll find your keys much easier in our endless handbags!!
My second item is a compact 7 in 1 multi tool with cute animal positions. It transforms into a lhama (which I refer to as a giraffe as they are my favourite), a hippo and a wolf. It has really handy items which are a file, wire stripper, knife blade, bottle opener, flat head screwdriver, punch, phillips screwdriver alongside it's "legs". It's surprisingly easy to open each section which is great for me with my claws. You can have any saying engraved so you can be as creative as you like!!

I honestly have no negatives to say about these items so head over the the links below to check out the other items available.




No comments :

Post a Comment