Birthday Haul and Alton Towers

Lush bath bomb: Star light, star bright (£3.50)

I decided to blog about my birthday a little so this is a combination of bits I treated myself to, a few birthday presents and my trip to Alton Towers. Lots of pictures for you lovely lot and I'll try not to bore you too much!! I really didn't purchase too much this year as I had Alton Towers planned and we all know how expensive Merlin likes to make their resorts.

 Glitter top: Topshop (£22)
Feather bralet: Topshop (£32)
Lingerie set: Ann summers (Bra- £34 Knickers- £16)

I ended up purchasing a lovely underwear set from Ann summers during their 30% off line in October and they arrived just in time for my birthday. I have way too much underwear already but sometimes you can't resist. On my birthday I took a trip to London with my father and I ventured into Oxford street's Topshop. It was manic and huge but I finally found these two beautiful tops. I will be blogging both of course in the near future.

 Gloves: V&A museum (£22)
Brooch: V&A museum (£16.50)

I also popped in the V&A museum which was unfortunately near closing time. That meant the wedding dresses through the ages feature was closed but I did pick up these beautiful accessories from the gift shop.

Few birthday presents 



I had such a wonderful birthday. I got to open my presents the night before as my family were actually free and as you can see I received a wonderful spread from everyone. I haven't included all, just a few favourites. It was so lovely going to London for a spot of shopping, dinner and a show. I miss living so close!!


No comments :

Post a Comment