OOTD featuring NaaNaa Clothing and New Look


I was fortunate enough to work with the lovely ladies at NaaNaa clothing once again. They sent me this beautiful jumpsuit. I've fallen in love with this outfit. I've never been one for jumpsuits as my proportions are ridiculous but after this piece I think jumpsuits will be a regular occurrence in my wardrobe. 



I decided to style this piece with all black. Black is always the go to when the main feature is a bold colour. I decided to belt the jumpsuit as it's slightly baggy on the top. I have a teenie torso compared to legs so I always get a bit stuck with sizes. What I love most about this jumpsuit is the detailing around the bust and collar. It makes a great statement and there's no need to layer jewellery. The plunge is also reinforced so there's no worrying about it moving and revealing a little too much. I also purchased these gorgeous boots recently and they look perfect. The gold detail is really subtle but blend well with the clutch. I love the sling back style and the block heel is much more comfy then stilettos.  They will definitely be a key feature of my ever growing shoe collection. 


I also paired the outfit with my black duster coat. I thought this was more suited for a dinner with the family or friends rather than a going out on the town. It can obviously be transitioned but it's nice to style something a little different for a change.

I'm feeling super Christmassy in this outfit and can't wait to wear it out over the Christmas period. The jumpsuit comes in different colours too, so don't worry if red isn't your colour. 

What I'm wearing
Jumpsuit: *NaaNaa Clothing* Belt: Missguided (came with tailored trousers)Clutch: New Look Boots: New Look  Duster coat: *NaaNaa Clothing*


No comments :

Post a Comment