OOTD featuring Topshop and Euphoria Creations


I thought it was about time, I showed you guys these beautiful velvet tartan trousers. I couldn't resist them and luckily at the time I had a student loan so the price didn't seem so daunting. Moving on I did purchase them a while ago but everyone needs a great pair of patterned trousers in their wardrobe. 


I kept this outfit really simple as the focus is the trousers. When I first purchased them I was so unsure how to style them, but now I love them to pieces. The pattern is quite subtle but since they are velvet they stand out from the average trouser. Since I've been blogging properly my love of "baggy" trousers has grown. Before I wouldn't have imagined a day when I didn't wear skinny fit but I've fallen in love with boyfriend and cigarette trousers. I paired this outfit with my leather jacket as it fits the tom-boy look. I also added my cute purse I got last Christmas. Its super quirky and the brand creates great gothic pieces.


Since the outfit is simple I decided to layer a couple of necklaces just to add another dimension. Both pieces are made by independent shops. I believe blue moon has since closed which is a great shame as it was a brilliant handmade online store in Australia. My libra choker goes well with so many outfits so it's always a go to piece. I also added my smokey quartz necklace to keep the jewellery simple too. 

I'll be photographing a bunch of new items this weekend, so I'll have lots of new content to post. Hope you are all enjoying your halloween weekend. 

What I'm wearing
Cami: New look Tartan trousers: Topstop Shoes: Primark Leather Jacket: Topshop (bought on Ebay) Bag: Dahlia Deranged Choker: Blue Moon boutique Necklace: *Euphoria Creations*


No comments :

Post a Comment