Cardiff Haul No.3

(All links below)

Oops another haul!! I'll make this short and sweet. My lovely friend Caity came to visit for a few days so of course we took a day out to go shopping in Cardiff. It was a real miserable day so we stuck inside the major shopping centres. I only grabbed a few little bits as I'm saving for a new nail course. 


Dress: H&M (£9.99)
Shoes: New Look (£24.99)
Clutch: New Look (£17.99)

You guys must know by now I am a keen New look shopper so of course I popped in. As of recent I've been working with a few brands so I really wanted to grab a new pair of heels and a black clutch. I picked up these cute sling back boots and they are best. So comfortable and go great with everything. See my last post for styling ideas (link). I obviously didn't grab a black clutch but who could resist this beauty!! A bargain to, couldn't believe it was under £20. I also finally purchased an item of clothing from H&M. I'm not a huge fan of their clothes but I loved this dress. I've been warned their sizing is ridiculous and my god it truly is. I'm a size 4-6 in most stores but had to purchase this in a size 10. So heads up ladies size up twice!!
Mirror: Tiger (£7)
Tape: Tiger (£1)

I love tiger and I have been searching for their mini make-up mirror for ages. It's still out of stock so I picked up this instead. I couldn't resist the cute patterned tape measure too!! 
Notepad: Paperchase (£8)
Pens: Paperchase (£1 each)
Nail polish: Boots (£3.99 each // 3for2)

Since I'm blogging a lot more now, I've decided to start planning out my posts and keeping a dairy. Of course paperchase was the place to go for a great notepad. I picked up some colour pens too just to snazz it up. 

As mentioned above I am currently starting a new education//career adventure. I'm completing a nail technician course in January so I've been stocking up on new nail polishes. Maybelline's top coats are divine so I had to pick up more from their collection. I will make a nail post very soon once I've completed a few more designs to share and will update you in full.

I'm so overwhelmed with the support towards my shop, blog and new insta and I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to follow/view them. I love each and every one of you supportive babes!!

No comments :

Post a Comment