OOTD featuring NaaNaa Clothing and Elsie Grace


Last week I received a wonderful parcel from the ladies at NaaNaa clothing. I couldn't wait to show you lovely lot the beautiful pieces I received. This playsuit has just been released on their website so I suggest you all go and purchase one before they sell out. 

I decided to style the platsuit really simple, just adding a crystal necklace and studded wedges. I am in desperate need of some strappy heels which I think would look perfect with this piece. I added my pastel blue clutch to add a pop of colour. Pastel is such a spring/summer trend but I think in this case, it transitions really well with the more witchy vibe of the overall outfit. I also added my black duster coat which would be great if you were wearing this to a nice dinner rather than a night out. 

The playsuit itself is really well made. The fit is perfect, hugging in all the right places. There is a slight pleating detail, gathered into the center to draw attention to the waistline. The plunge neckline is perfectly placed for those with a smaller bust but would obviously flatter a large bust too. My favourite feature is the mesh top layer and the mesh sleeves. The sleeves are lightweight and have a gorgeous lace cuff. It gives this simple piece that added detail to make it different to your average black playsuit.

I thought I should add an image of my beautiful necklace I received from the wonderful ladies at Elsie Grace. I will be making a review post on their products very soon because they are one of my favourite jewellery brands. I'm also wearing my emerald ring and my Pandora jewellery that you'll see in my next post. 

What I'm wearing
 Necklace: *Elsie Grace* Playsuit: *NaaNaa Clothing* Studded wedges: Newlook Duster coat: *NaaNaa Clothing* Clutch: Newlook (£9.99)

No comments :

Post a Comment