OOTD || Denim Mini


I did aim to post this on my regular schedule but my laptop has been doing it's regular slow-mo routine. I desperately need to get it cleaned out and I can not stand blogging when it's slow. Luckily it seems back to normal for now. I decided to blog this simple outfit as it's a perfect transition from summer to autumn!! 


I was looking around for a cute denim pinafore dress but unfortunately I couldn't find any. I stumbled across this dress in H&M and it turned out to be a perfect fit. It's really figure hugging and easy to style. I decided to pair it with my beautiful Alexander Mcqueen inspired necklace purchased at his exhibit. You can luckily purchase some of the exhibit shop range on their website!! Also how cute are these sandals that my mum gave to me!! We're both shoe obsessed!! 

What I'm wearing
Necklace: V&A Museum (Alexander Mcqueen Exhibit) Dress: H&M Sandals: Local market (Gifted) Belt bag: Primark


No comments :

Post a Comment