Sighh Review | This bag contains ...

Oopps another Sighh designs review!! To be fair; Polly constantly keeps bringing out new items which deserve a mini review. In this case is her handy tote bag she designed. I wanted to not only show off the bag but show how spacey they are. I currently use mine for college, so yes I pack all this in!! 

I'm not going to sit here and explain what the contents are or link them as you guys get the gist. However I did want to show how spacious these totes are. They aren't your usual high street tote. Polly not only made a clever design but also really thought out how she wanted the bag to be used. This is one of the everyday bags. If you aren't one for handbags this is definitely something you consider. Because of college I have to carry files so this is the perfect bag for that occasion. The design is uber quirky and will definitely get a few compliments. If you aren't a tote kind of person Polly also released a beach version so it may be more to your liking. More of an occasion bag than an everyday. 

The reason I'm leaving this so late is because Sighh is currently on hold while the ladies settle into university but it will reopen in October so get your cards at the ready and grab yourself some goodies!!

Phone case & Bag can be found here sighh.bigcartel.com


No comments :

Post a Comment