OOTN || Knitted Maxi


You know when you have a risqué outfit that you absolutely love and looks amazing on but when you decide to shoot it, it doesn't look great? Yeah well this is that outfit. I don't think it likes its photos being taken!! But I had to share this sassy number with you!!

So I absolutely adore this outfit. It was one of those barely there outfits for a night out. I have to admit I felt rather exposed considering I was wearing a maxi dress. As the dress splits so high up I wore a mini black bralet and mini shorts. The dress itself is knitted but it's made to look like gunmetal so it's rather heavy to wear. They also didn't make a petite option so I belted mine, hence the bunching. I decided to pair it with my favourite lace-ups as they really stand out with the dress ad my tassel bag. I didn't fancy a clutch and this bag is uber handy. 

What I'm wearing
Dress: Missguided (similar here) Heels: Public Desire Bag: H&M



No comments :

Post a Comment