OOTD || Denim & Frills


College has taken over my life so I haven't been posting as much but I decided this week to do a weekend of posts so I hope you enjoy!! I wore this outfit for one of my London days out in summer and I love it. I'm all for this denim skirt trend!!

Back in my teens I had this huge obsession with a vintage store on Ebay. Sounds odd but the seller had such lovely items listed. I would add a link but she's gone slightly towards the hipster style!! I really love the rouching on this blouse!! If you haven't noticed I've been living in these handy sandals too. They are so comfy. I want summer to return so I can wear this skirt again.

What I'm wearing
Necklace: V&A Museum (Alexander Mcqueen Exhibit) Top: Vintage store (Ebay)  Skirt: Topshop Sandals:  Local market (Gifted)



No comments :

Post a Comment