Store Update || Halloween Chokers

Leather chokers // Velvet chokers

So it's that time again!! Halloween isn't far off and as a totally handmade store it gets kind of crazy. Because of this I've decided to release my Halloween chokers this month. With my queue time at the moment any orders purchased order will be due to send at the end of the month so you'll have plenty of time to receive your chokers ready for October!!

I've currently got these 7 versions available in either cord, leather or velvet. You can purchase as many as you like and they are super affordable. These are the only ones currently available but I do aim to bring out a few more designs once I get a spare minute. Don't worry if you can't purchase immediately I will release the deadline dates later this month. UK orders can be sent and received pretty quick but international orders can be really unpredictable. This is why I create deadlines, not only for myself but for my customers too. Over October I do focus on Halloween orders but understandably I have other peoples orders to focus on too!!

If you'd like to purchase in advance this week will be perfect timing. I aim to close at midnight on Sunday so I can adjust to college without too much worry!! I haven't got any idea if I'll reopen in a week or need a longer break!! I'll hopefully be back as soon as I can as Halloween is such an amazing season and I love it dearly!!

No comments :

Post a Comment