OOTD || Spring Ready

Even though I strayed more into the lifestyle blogger path I can't help but share a good outfit!! Spring is back & the warmer weather just makes me want to put more effort into my outfits. I'm really not a winter girl; I'm all layers & no style (in my opinion anyhow) so when the weather perks up I feel like I come back to life. Plus when you buy a comfy outfit that also look fab you really can't go wrong. 


Over the weekend me & the insta husband popped to black park. It was the hottest day of the year so far & we love a good wander on a Sunday!! I had just purchased this playsuit from the Charlotte Crosby collection & it was a perfect fit for the day; comfy yet weather conscious. Styling the outfit was pretty simple, the playsuit has a tie waist band so it's easy to tighten & show your waist. The top does bulge a little but doesn't look unflattering. I rolled up the sleeves for the weather, popped on my beautiful pouch necklace, chucked on my sunnies & of course grabbed my tassel shoulder bag. As for shoes I went for my Chanel dupes which maybe wasn't the best for the environment but are surprisingly comfy. I did have a horrific ordeal breaking them in but for the price you can't complain (maybe get the blister plasters ready to go). 

I love how the tassel accessories compliment the outfit without looking too much!! I feel like this would be a perfect day outfit to go exploring or shopping in the warmer weather. Can't wait to bring it back when I go on a mini city break!!
What I'm wearing
 Sunglasses: Primark Pouch Necklace: The Serpents Club 
Tassel Bag: H&M Playsuit: Inthestyle Shoes: Primark (similar)

Shelley xx


No comments :

Post a Comment