Westfield London Haul

Now I've bounced back from my operation, I've been able to get up to a lot more. Which of course lead to more shopping!! After my post-op appointment (vlog coming soon) Jacob took me to Westfield's which isn't very far from the Riverside hospital. It's safe to say we shopped till we dropped & here's my little collection of goodies from the day. 

Charlotte Tilbury - Colour Chameleon (Amethyst Aphrodisiac
 Mac - Frost Lipstick (Pick me! || 0)

When I walked in I had no intention to buy make-up because my collection is at a rather complete stage, but there was so much on offer. I popped into quite a few stores so I'm surprised I kept the splurge to a minimum but I really loved the eye crayons available at Charlotte Tilbury. The shade I purchased (top) is such a lovely purple & brown mix that I think it'll work so well with the looks I create. I'm actually a fan of cream eye-shadows but my collection is lacking greatly!! I also finally added to my Mac collection purchasing two of the frost lipstick range. I had seen the range on a beauty blogger instagram but hadn't seen much else so I thought I may as well have a peak in store. The lilac shade looks like a great colour to layer to add a metallic effect & I fell in love with the golden shade. It's so different swatched & has a really nice gold sheen on a purple shade. 
River Island - Embroidered Bralet

Moving onto clothes, I kept the spending to a minimum with a lot of window shopping. However I couldn't resist this beautiful jacket. As soon as I saw it I knew it would have to join my wardrobe & luckily it wasn't out of budget. I am a sucker for fringing as we all know!! I also purchased yet another bralet but I think I'm going to have to refresh my collection anyhow. It fits really comfortably but flatters my bust without being too on show. 
Calvin Klein - Grey set (Bra || Briefs)

I was also treated to a few bits including the set which is a must have. I've been lusting over the Calvin Klein sets for ages & now I have a fuller bust I really want to add one to my collection. I'm going to have to do a massive bra shop later on but for now this will be the only purchase. It's super comfy & supportive so I can wear it during my recovery period too. I also got the cutest key-ring; if you didn't know I'm a huge Harry Potter fan & who doesn't love Dobby? Let's hope it stops me misplacing my door key all the time!!

I'm in the process of editing my post surgery vlog so that should be up this week too. Hopefully youtube will be kinder to me with their processing times but if you would like to catch up my pre-op instalment can be found here.

Shelley xx


No comments :

Post a Comment