OOTD || Smart Causal

One plus sides of living back in Surrey is being so close to the Thames; super easy to just take a wander when you aren't feeling a proper day out. Plus it's a great place to get some outfit snaps, even if we do look like crazy people to the locals!! 

Now I've cleared out my wardrobe I realise I have way too many bottoms compared to tops, so I may have done a mini splurge. Well when I say mini; I kind of went a bit crazy & over spent just a little, but I did grab some key pieces like this cute bell sleeve jumper. I've been living in it ever since which you may have noticed if you follow my personal insta but it's so versatile & comfy. The sleeves are divine & sit at just the right position. I decided to style it with my floaty shorts. I really love the cut & style as they have a really smart feel but you can wear them casually with the right accessories. We all know I love a smart casual look as well as a monochrome theme so they are a win win for me!! I also added my new sandals which have a slight heel but still feel really causal. 

I keep adding pieces with gold accents really which is definitely new for me but I'm loving it. I think this outfit would go perfectly with my new tassel jacket (see haul post) but also pairs well with a simple leather jacket too. 

What I'm wearing
 Top: H&M  Bag: H&M  Shorts: Topshop  Sandals: River Island  Leather Jacket: Topshop

Shelley xx











No comments :

Post a Comment