Cardiff Haul

Basket: Tiger (£4)

I am finally able to make a haul post. Since starting this blog I've rarely done a huge shop so I haven't been able to make many. However since I moved in with Kane I decided to go on a little spree with Teri. I didn't realise how much I'd collected till I had to carry it home (oops). Ah well, we all deserve to treat ourselves once in a while. 

New Look (£19.99)

You've most likely seen this in my last wishlist post. I finally found it in New Look so I couldn't resist. It's a lot larger than I expected but it'll be useful when I'm travelling back and forth. Plus it looks fab. I am happy the metallic trend is still about. Can't wait to feature it in outfit posts later on. 

Primark (£3 each)

These are pretty boring but I needed a new pair of plimsolls as they do wear and tear after a while. I should really invest in some vans or a better brand, but you can't go wrong with £3 every few months. 

T-shirt dress: River Island (£22)

I purchased my first t-shirt dress. I'm not entirely sure it should be worn as a dress but on me it fits perfectly so I'm going with it. It falls just above the knees so I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm really loving River Island new stock but didn't want to spend too much this time round. I'm sure I'll feature this in my next load of outfit posts.

River Island (£20)

I couldn't resist these when I saw them on sale. They have a very Wednesday Adams feel about them in my opinion. I'm surprised at how comfortable they are and they go with everything. I think every girl needs some chunky shoes in their collection. 

Coat hanger: Tiger (£4)
Photo clips: Tiger (£1 each)
Eyelashes: Primark (£1)
Ash-tray: Tiger (£2)

Bit of a home-ware haul here. I wanted to grab a few bits and bobs for my room now I moved. I have a gazillion coats at the moment and just treated myself to a new Missguided coat so I'm in need of a decent hanger. I also got these cute cube photo clips to display all my drunken Idols photos. I really shouldn't have bought an ashtray as I'm supposed to be quitting but it'll do for the household. The primark eyelashes are fab and easy to apply so I'll be sticking with these for a while. 

Just a quick post while I wait for everyone to finish work and end this boredom. 

No comments :

Post a Comment