OOTD featuring New Look and River Island

 

I love to wear simple outfits during the day and night. Comfort is key in my book and black is always a go to colour when I'm feeling lazy. This outfit came from a night in the pub (minus heels) with friends and I really love how it turned out. I didn't realise how much New Look I was wearing till I summed it up but as you can tell I do love a good shopping spree in their store. 


I know the photos aren't the best but I purchased this cute skirt in my first year at uni. I never wear straight skirts just because of my body shape but the peplum flares at the hip give me a more flattering shape. Since then the shop has shut down so I am unable to create a link, but I'm sure it can be found on Ebay or Amazon, I decided to wear it with a simple cami top to blend both elements into one piece. I paired it with my patterned blazer to add a bit of colour and create a more sophisticated look. 

I'm all moved into my welsh home so I'll be posting regularly again. Don't worry you won't have to see the same clutch and shoes too often. Now I have my whole wardrobe available I'll be able to pull my looks together with more variety. 

What I'm wearing
Necklace: River Island Vest top: New Look Peplum Skirt: Pop up shop Blazer: New Look Heels: New Look Clutch: New Look 

No comments :

Post a Comment