OOTD featuring Topshop and New Look


Since I bought my tennis skirt I've fallen in love with it. I thought I'd style it up for a night on the town first and love how it turned out. I'm glad I purchased it in white and it goes well with black accessories and creates great monochrome looks. 

I decided to pair my tennis skirt with my fringe crop as it makes the outfit look more dressed up for a night on the town.  My fringed crop is great as it goes with most outfits even if it's a bit fiddly to wear. I'm sure you can purchase it or one similar on Ebay. I am obsessed with these heels and they suit this outfit to a tee. I love the mesh insert and buckle detail. My new clutch also pairs well with my heels as the gold detail matches the buckle detail on the shoes. 


I forgot to take an image of my necklace but I paired this simple outfit with my dainty light bulb pendant as I wanted a really simple necklace to blend in. I'm loving the simplicity of this outfit and the monochrome theme. It's always lovely pairing new items with older wardrobe staples. Can't wait to wear it out on the town, hopefully the warmer weather will stay so I can. I could always pair it with a black blazer or kimono depending on the Welsh weather. 

What I'm wearing
Necklace: My Clockwork Castle Crop top: Topshop Tennis skirt: Amazon Heels: New look Clutch: New look Necklace: My Clockwork Castle


Shelley xx

1 comment :