OOTD featuring Fractured Folk and Topshop


Firstly I'd like to apologise for my lack of blogging. I've been super busy recently and I'm trying to get on top of my shop right now. I've got a few blog posts planned but no time to write them. I thought I'd blog this summer outfit while the weather is still perky. I was intending to make a day to night post with this style but alas too many out-takes of the night outfit (always the way!!). 


Sometimes it's nice just to throw on a super simple and comfortable outfit and this is one of them. You guys know my love of white clothing grew over this summer, so a white-out post was sure to crop up. I love my ripped jeans and decided to purchase them in white as I already own grey, black and blue jeans. I'm thinking of purchasing them in a grey wash for the autumn, winter seasons. I decided to add my quartz necklace I won in Fractured folk's give-away to add a dash of colour. I also paired my outfit with my patterned kimono which I love. The colours are beautiful and the pattern is so intricate. It's definitely one of my favourite purchases from summer and I need to get as much wear out of it as possible before it gets too chilly. 

What I'm wearing
Necklace: *Fractured folk jewellery* Crop top: Topshop Ripped jeans: Topshop Sandals: Primark Kimono: New look Bag: Lamoda UK 

No comments :

Post a Comment