Cardiff Haul No.2

(All links below)

So me and Kane decided to make use of his day off and pop to Cardiff for a mini shop. I really wanted to visit Primark and get my hands on fluffy bits so it was perfect for me. Cardiff have a huge Primark compared to Swansea so I was able to find everything I had my eye on. Unfortunately the day involved lots of rain so I wasn't up for shopping around too much and mainly stuck to stores indoors. 

 Pink fluffy mini skirt: Primark (£8) 
Holographic slips: Primark (£6)
Slogan tee: River Island (£16)

As stated above there were a few bits in Primark I had my eye, especially anything fluffy. I love fluffy cardigans and such because they are super comfy and keep you warm during the winter months. I saw this cute skirt and had to have it. It's available in black too but I wanted a change so I decided on pink. I also grabbed the cute slip pumps because holographic is another weakness. As you guys know I'm loving River Island right now and I think this tee is pretty fitting for me.


Mask of magnamity: Lush (£5.50)

I of course popped into Lush and grabbed a few goodies. Unfortunately I don't have a bath at my welsh home but I've seen soo many instagram posts about this bath bomb so I picked it up. It's coming with me home just so I can try it out. I've also seen a bunch of good reviews about this mask and my skin hates weather changes so hopefully it helps.

 Lip pencil (Shade Magenta): Mac (£15.50)
Matte lipstick (Shade All fired up): Mac (£12.50)

I found a Mac store in the shopping centre as well, I've never seen an outlet store so I had to take a look. I grabbed this purple lip liner which goes perfectly with most of my lipsticks. I also decided to buy a more red, pink lipstick and I'm loving it. Makes a change from my usual purple based lipsticks. 




Hooded duster cardigan: Primark (£16)
Fluffy jumper: Primark (£12)

I've been dying to purchase a decent duster coat for a while but they are either too expensive or way too big. When I saw this duster style cardigan I could resist. It's really comfortable and it's going to be a godsend while I'm travelling all week.

Just a quick haul post to break up my outfits. It's my birthday today so I'm off to London to see Wicked. I'm super excited as I love the theatre. Hope you're having a great week. If you want me to do a birthday haul comment below and I'm happy to. Otherwise I'm sure they'll be a birthday spam on instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment