OOTD featuring Topshop and Jeffrey Campbell

Now winter is approaching I decided to dig out all my jumpers and found this amazing sugar skull item. I had to style it because it's just so beautiful and versatile. It's an old buy but with the colder weather approaching I'm sure Topshop will be bringing out many printed jumpers to choose from.


All the items featured were purchased quite a while ago so it's a bit hard to link them. On the other hand I like to keep my blog personal. I want to share outfits I wear either occasionally or regularly rather than throwing together items just for photos. All items can be easily replicated though, any monochrome jumper would look great with this outfit and many stores sell pvc/vinyl skirts such as Missguided. My Jeffrey Campbell's I'm sure are still on sale or can be found on Ebay. They were an impulse buy when I was blessed with a student loan. I purchased them from Nasty Gal and it resulted in a hefty customs charge, but they are divine. It was worth the expense to be able to add them to my shoe collection 

I really like how simple this outfit is but the clashing prints draw your attention, I am determined to make more use of my eyeball sneakers so hopefully you'll see more of them. 

Hope you are all enjoying your day. I'm off to England to visit my family and celebrate my 21st tomorrow. A few posts have been scheduled so lets hope blogger does its job. 

What I'm wearing
Jumper: Topshop Pvc Skirt: Topshop Sneakers: Jeffrey Campbell Bag: H&M 

No comments :

Post a Comment