OOTD featuring Boohoo and La moda


I thought it was about time to incorporate three of my favourite pieces into an outfit. I love how they all are blend together to give a more grungy look. 

 

I kept this outfit super simple hence the lack of jewellery. I didn't feel any need to add further layers or details. I love how the outfit has a sleek monochrome style. My mesh crop top was a late summer buy, it was very belated and if you're looking to purchase make sure to size up. They come up so small and Boohoo's doesn't have an exchange process. I always pair my mesh crops with a simple cami but if you're feeling daring they look good without too. 


I thought I'd add this silly photo just because. Least you guys know my face doesn't always look stern and moody. The flare on this skirt is really perfect and it's a great American Apparel copy. I should really purchase some other colours too. 

What I'm wearing
 Mesh crop: Boohoo Vest top: New Look Skirt: Amazon Boots: Lamoda UK 

No comments :

Post a Comment