OOTD featuring River Island and Missguided


This post comes a bit later than my usual posting time but I've just finished shooting a bunch of new outfits. I do apologise for the up and coming moody faces. My face is clearly having one of those days. Moving on this was one of those quick outfits I put together today and I'm loving how it turned out. Moving into winter I'm slowly returning to my monochrome style. I think it always looks great with colourful hair.


I purchased my mean girls tank last month and it's luckily still in stock. Who doesn't love mean girls? It's always great to throw on when I'm feeling lazy and is great for layering for those colder days. I purchased my leather look trousers in a past Topshop sale but leather will of course be returning this winter so I'm sure you'll find them everywhere. I haven't blogged them till now because I can finally fit into them comfortably. I've fallen in love with them and I'm sure they'll be my go to trousers for winter.  I also finally purchased a pair of chelsea boots for the winter months and treated myself to this beautiful jacket. It's super comfortable and well fitted so it keeps you warm while also looking sleek and fashionable. I was hoping to find a decent duster coat but couldn't resist this beauty. 


I paired this outfit with my simple chunky necklace just to add a little detail. I've not been wearing much jewellery other than my bracelet and ring recently but I felt this fitted well with the outfit. 

Now I've photographed a bunch of new outfits I'm sure I'll be back to blogging more often. I'm looking forward to blogging more casual outfits for Autumn so I hope you guys enjoy reading. 

What I'm wearing
Necklace: New Look Top: River Island Leather trousers: Topshop Boots: New Look Coat: Missguided 

No comments :

Post a Comment