OOTD featuring Primark and Asos


During October, I always bring this beautiful jumper out of my wardrobe. Halloween is approaching so bat print feels very fitting. I love the vampy feel to the outfit and how oversized each item looks. Just like my sugar skull jumper featured previously, I purchased this jumper over a year ago. But during this time of the year shops bring out all their Halloween themed clothing and during sales you can always grab yourself a wardrobe staple. 


I absolutely adore this outfit. It's so simple but the contrast of the patterned jumper and grey wash jeans makes it stand out. I purchased this jumper in a size much bigger since it was selling out fast and this year I'm loving everything over sized. The combination of both top and bottom being oversized gives this outfit a really slouchy and relaxed feel. I paired it with my Primark Doc Martin dupes to add to the monochrome theme but it would also look great with my new holographic slips.

I've got some exciting collaborations lined up and can't wait to get shooting again. If this outfit has posted as scheduled I should be either on my way to Alton Towers or already enjoying the theme park. Hope you guys have some fabulous plans set up for this weekend too. 

What I'm wearing
Jumper: A question of Clothing (purchased on Asos) Mom jeans: Topshop Shoes: Primark 




No comments :

Post a Comment