OOTD featuring Topshop and RockonRuby


Now Autumn is here, I've fallen back in love with my mom jeans and thankfully the weather permits them without over heating. Even though the winter weather is approaching luckily its still warm enough to wear crop tops. I'm making full use of this cool weather before I'm absolutely freezing and living in fluffy jumpers till summer is back. 



This top is a cute blogger crop by the amazing girls at RockOnRuby. Their products all feature great slogans and they have a whole blogger collection, even featuring my tote bag. I need to purchase more crop tops because they are all so perfect. I purchased both my shoes and leather jacket last year so I'm pretty sure they won't be on sale. I had to browse and bid on soo many leather jackets before winning this beauty. It's great for the cooler weather and I think it pulls off a great tom boy look in this case. My shoes are of course Doc Martens dupes and have lasted me ages. They're super comfy and great quality for Primark. I'm loving this tomboy look and hope you guys do too. 

What I'm wearing
Jacket: Topshop (bought on Ebay) Top: RockOnRuby  Mom Jeans: Topshop Shoes: Primark 




No comments :

Post a Comment