Aims for 2015

So it's the end of January and only now have I made up my mind about this year and what I want from it. I of course have a few personal aims, but as you get older I think the new year, new me reference becomes pretty silly!! 

Personal aims:

*Stop chopping my hair off!!
I know it seems pretty silly but over 2014 I cut my hair shorter and shorter and I think I'm finally happy with my style. I adore short hair and can't imagine having waist long hair. My new cut is super funky with lots of layers and I can change the shape and style daily. 

*Eat healthy
This probably means something way different to me than to the average person. I don't want to lose weight, I just want to up my immune system and get slightly fitter. From now on I'm trying to eat breakfast and fruit daily. It seems so silly but I'm such an unhealthy snacker so it's proving a challenge. 

*Save money 
This is just one of those things everyone says but I really want to go on holiday this year and get some savings behind me. 

*Sort my career out
I have soo many things going on but I haven't decided on one thing. Hopefully this year I can focus on nails and maybe apply for some hairdressing apprenticeships. I need to get my life in order.

*Be happy 
I need to stop focusing on the bad and worrying about the future. It's time to be positive and grow the hell up and make my life how I want it to be. 

Blogging aims:

*Layout/design
Over the next few weeks I'm going to be changing my icon and header. Hopefully making my blog sleeker.  I'll most likely add a few bits to my blog to make it look better to. I would change my theme and wot not but I just don't see any reason to right now. If there are any improvements you suggest let me know. 

*Images
I want to take better images and make my edits all one size. My photos don't flow very well as some are smaller than others. Hopefully I can fix this from my next shoot. I also want to take more focused shots to. Learning more about photography is a new goal.

*Content
This year I aim to make a wider variety of post including more personal posts like this. Hopefully being able to write more instead of too many outfits.

*Third party
I'll be signing up to blogger networks and I'm aiming for this to widen my audience. It should help me connect with more brands too

What are your resolutions this year?

(Photo credit: Unkown found on instagram) 

No comments :

Post a Comment