OOTD || Leather & Fur


I'm back!! Sorry for the wait on this post, my schedule has been unreal but i'll be making a post today and tomorrow. Totally not sticking to my posting schedule but hey ho I'm posting!! This post is one of those outfits you throw together one day and love. I had to share it with you guys. There's no links because most of the items were bought years ago. But there's always modern alternatives.


This outfit is super figure hugging and flattering (hence the final image). I love how it compliments curves and as a skinny girl people always assume i'm a stick. I know black on black is over done constantly but you can never go wrong with black. I added my blue velvet shoes for that pop of colour. It's subtle but they do add that additional layer. My jacket compliments the outfit rather well and I love boyfriend jackets. So comfy and lots of room for scarves and layers.

Any how this week I started my nail technician course and so far I've learnt acrylics, free forms and all the basics. So happy and excited for next week. Once I'm qualified I'm sure they'll be more nail posts featured!!

What I'm wearing
 Top: River Island Leather trousers: Topshop Shoes: Office (gift) Coat: Topshop 


No comments :

Post a Comment