Nail Technician Time


 I haven't blogged all week!! But there is a good reason behind it I promise!! I finally completed my Nail technician course yesterday and qualified with 5 diplomas which means I can do a range of nail treatments!!

I'm super happy and glad that I passed. It was so enjoyable training and it's a little sad to not be going back but my bank balance will for sure enjoy it. I thought I'd make a quick post to update you lovely lot. I'm so chuffed and excited to get my work station/rest of my supplies sorted so I can start practising and working!! Smiles all round (I have no idea why I like this photo edit but I super do)

I'm now qualified in manicures/pedicures, acrylic overlay/removal, gel overlay/removal, gel polish and free from sculpting. If you guys have any questions about my training or nails in general feel free to comment below or get in contact.

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations! I am currently completing my Level 3 BTEC in Beauty Therapy and have a gel course in February half term, so exciting!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete