OOTD || Smart Casual


I was gifted these gorgeous blue black joni jeans from my boyfriend as a Christmas present. Since then I've been living in them. Joni jeans are great for creating curves on slim people and Topshop recommend them for my shape. I am of course a lover of black skinny jeans but it's nice to have something a little different. 

I am sure the second images are blurry but I have no idea why!! Fellow bloggers will understand the frustration. Any how I decided to go for a smart casual look, pairing my jeans with a oversized white shirt and platformed court shoes. I added all black accessories, which makes the jeans pop even more. I added a simple opal heart necklace that was also gifted to me by Kane just to add something different. I would usually add something bright and stand out to the collar but instead I went for something more subtle. 
What I'm wearing
Top: Primark Jeans: Topshop Leather jacket: Ebay (originally topshop) Shoes: Office (gifted) Bag: H&M 

No comments :

Post a Comment